ClassifiedsTravel I Exporters Listings I Importers I Trade Help I Business I Export ads I Publishing I RegisterBus






TRAVELLING OUT OF THAILAND: the Royal Thai Embassies and the Royal Thai Consulates visa fees:

o US $60.00 for single entry
o US $150.00 for multiple entries
o US $150.00 (APEC Multiple Entries)
o US $300.00 (Three-year Non-Immigrant "B" for Business and Work)

o US $30.00 per entry

o US $25.00 per entry

April 2015 Foreigners can make their 90-day report by filling in a notification form online or through the usual portal entry at The service currently requires the “Microsoft Internet Explorer” browser.

Foreigners staying in Thailand on long-term visas are required to report to the Immigration Bureau every 90 days to confirm their residential address.

Until now this has usually required traveling to an immigration office to file a form, or authorizing another person to do it, or filing the notification by registered post or EMS before the deadline with a stamped and addressed return envelope for the confirmation docket.

use Internet Explorer to open the Direct link to Form:


NON IMMIGRANT "B" VISA HOLDERS: Once you are in business for 1 year in Thailand you can apply for a long term one year visa which in effect allows you to stay in the Kingdom for the full year. To apply for this you must be registered to pay VAT tax and you need Balance sheet and audited books. You must pay yourself a monthly salary which, if you are the Director, will be determined at the rate of max 60,000 baht ( but depending on the size of your company and balance sheet etc) this will vary. If you are employed this salary can be reduced but it is up to Bangkok immigration who will determine this for you.

The paperwork is endless but there is a check list which you can follow. The best idea is to use a competent lawyer & or accountant as this makes for a relatively straight forward process. You need  a valid work permit before any consideration of a visa extension will be given by the Bureau. 2 copies of everything which will include the following:

Company workers plan Map of your Office
TM7 Immigration extension form Passport copies
Education references Work permit copies
Audited accounts Tax certificate & records
Employees ID & House reg Company papers
Financial papers Employment history

A long-term annual visa can take a few months. Consideration is undertaken at the Immigration Bureau in Bangkok or the province of the company's principal place of business. You are granted a temporary visa while the Immigration Bureau considers the extension. Unfortunately, denial of a visa extension cannot be formally appealed by an applicant, and an alien is then required to leave the country upon the expiration of the temporary visa. An application can be resubmitted after the applicant has remedied the areas of the application, which the Immigration Bureau found to be inadequate. When you have a long term visa you must comply to all the conditions as the Immigration may inspect your Office.

Immigration does not allow an annual visa extension if a company has fewer than seven Thai employees for each foreigner employed. Representative and regional offices are the only ones exempt. this becomes a hassle for foreign investors just starting out in Thailand. Often these companies may want another foreigner to perform certain skills, but not  7 Thai employees as the case is at present.

BANGKOK Immigration Department
The Royal Thai Police Department
507 Soi Suan Phlu, S. Sathorn Rd.
Bangkok 10120
Tel : (662) 287-3101/10, Fax : 00-6602 287-1310
Ministry of Labour
Fuang Nakhon Road, Bangkok 10200
Tel : (662) 221-5140/4, 223-4912/4
Fax : (662) 226-2890
CHIANGMAI: Immigration Office, Airport Rd, Muang, Chiangmai 50200. Tel 053 277510, 282532 Labour Office: City hall, Bottom floor, Mae Rim Rd.

LONG STAY VISA FOR RETIREES: is 50 years outside Thailand

The Thai Government it seems wants to attract long stayers but you can only apply for the new retired visa outside the country. The age is 50 years and you cannot apply in Thailand although we have been told you can apply in Bangkok ONLY. . Thus they want: 1/. Retiress over 50 years of age; 2/. People with health conditions 3/. Students and trainees & 4/. Those attending sports training camps. 

RETIREES OVER 50: Can apply for an O-A visa in their own country at the Thai Embassy. DO THIS BEFORE YOU COME TO THAILAND AS YOU CANNOT OBTAIN A RETIREMENT VISA USING A TOURIST VISA. You can stay for 1 year with reports filed every 90 days, after which you apply for an extension. You need 65,000 baht a month or 800,000 baht in cash in the bank here, no criminal record & free of infectious diseases & have a current medical certificate. Make sure you have copy of your pension fund or money source. Provision is also for spouses who don't qualify for this visa who may reside with their husbands with marriage certificate. A Residence Visa for Special Investment Purposes, if approved by the Minister of the Interior will allow senior citizens to live for an extended time if they invest in a condo or buy government funds.

See more on [ Residency Visas ]

For a foreign spouse of a Thai national to live in Thailand permanently you must have the following?

1/. Money for the application and a lawyer. You need a steady income & register the marriage in Thailand. Then you have to prove that you support your spouse. There are no hard and fast rules regarding this. There is no "minimum income" like there is for a retirement visa. The income therefore creates a problem. If you've been working in Thailand for 3 years legally then you just use that to prove your ability to support. If not, then you have to show some kind of income that you will have while you're in Thailand that doesn't involve you working in Thailand eg. Pension income, investment income, and overseas work that you commute to, etc. Here's a list of some of the documents you may need to produce to prove support (note that the tax and business statements assume you are employed in Thailand):



Application form (TM. 9) Personal information sheet Health certificate from a hospital (issued within the previous 3months). Certification that the applicant has no criminal record in his or her overseas domicile. This must be certified officially, e.g., by the applicant's embassy in Bangkok. Official marriage and birth certificates (in the case of accompanying family members who are also applying).
Copy of identity card and house registration of wife and/or children. Letter certifying place of employment.
Copy of work permit.  Copy of annual personal income tax forms with receipts for the previous 3 years.
Copy of each month's personal income tax forms (por ngor dor 1) with receipts from January of year of application until the month before applying (only for applicant earning a salary). Company registration certificate or juristic person certificate.
Copy of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration of the company. List of company shareholders (only for applicant, who is a shareholder).
Company balance sheet and income tax with receipt (por ngor dor 50)for the previous 1 year (with the exception of a state agency or state enterprise). Map of residence and place of work.
Copy of passport (must show a total of 3 years' travelling history to Thailand).  

Contact: Thai Immigration: Section 1, Immigration Division 1, Sub-Division 1, Immigration Bureau (room 301), Soi Suan Plu,Bangkok, 2287-3117. Please hire a lawyer to assist you. [ Lawyer ]


Most tourism visas are issued on arrival at Don Muang airport for tourists but always use the Thai Embassy near you to apply for a longer stay. In Thailand make sure you have copies of passport and photos. Any other visa like non immigrant you need to get in your own country preferably or outside Thailand.[ nonimmigrant visa ]. Please remember that Visa & immigration can change processing with little or zero notice so please ask us for up-to-date info. What may be the case for one person may be totally opposite for another person. For Law services see [ Thai Lawyer ]

Extension of stay (Tourist Visa) - Application forms are to be submitted to the Immigration Division in
Bangkok. On applying, a guarantee is required in any form, deemed proper, by the Immigration authorities e.g. cash deposit of US $250.00;  letter of guarantee from a commercial bank or a title deed in Thailand valued at not less than $US 250.00.

We now offer a [ LAWYER HELP ] service: ask us at about anything from companies to visas to buying houses and land leases.

[ Non immigrant Visas ] [Lawyer costs & services ] [ Visas ] [ Re-entry Visa] [ Work Permits ] [ Companies ] [ Limited Partnerships ] [ Tourist visas ] [ Residency Visa] [ Marriage Visas ] [ 1 year visa ] [ Thai license ]  [ Company tax ] [ Income tax ] [ Company VAT ] [ Visa runs ] [ Read expats Newsboard   VISA COSTS ] [ Visa checkpoint emails ]

[ Thailand Visas on arrival ][ Re-entry Visas ] [ Borders Open for Visas ]

[ THAI VISA & IMMIGRATION NEWS ] [ Thai Immigration ] [ Laos Visas ] [ Laos Info ] [ Myanmar Visas ] [ Myanmar Travel ] [ Cambodia ] [ Nepal ] [ World Thai Embassy Addresses ]




EXPORTS IMPORTS & SHIPPING [ SHIPPING FORM ] [ Shipping Info ] [ Shipping & Freight ] [ Arriving Bangkok ]  [ Importing to Thailand ] [ Importing Cars & Vehicles to Thailand ] [ Freight forwarding ] [ Container cost ]  [ Sea freight ] [ Air freight ] [ Airlines in Thailand ] [Back to exporters list ] [ Container cost ] [ Shipping to USA ] [ Shipping Personal items ] [ Shipping Cars ] [ Shipping Agent ] [ Buddha images & Food  ] [ Tariffs ] [ Letter of credit ] [ Fine Arts license ]  [ SHIPPING FORM ]



[ Outsourcing Products in China & Thailand ]        






Please email :

N.B. Complete law services via our NEW Thai Lawyer partner . (re: Alien Business Law: NEC Announcement 281 Cat A prohibited to foreigners). However under the terms of our  Company License Asia Trading Post (Co Ltd)  provide : 1. Cat 34 lawyer services  &2.  Cat 35.consultancy services.

 COPYRIGHT: No parts or parts of this website may be copied, printed or circulated for publication in any form or part of without the express written permission of Asia Trading Post Co Ltd. Please also note all Thailand affected pages which include eg. law, immigration, visas can not be used unless  written permission is obtained from both 29 Tanin Co Ltd--Law Office & also Asia Trading Post Co Ltd by way of contract.  All infringements will be an infringement of privacy and our company will act accordingly. See FAQs