ClassifiedsTravel I Exporters Listings I Importers I Trade Help I Business I Directories I Publishing I Thai Govt



Everything from Thailand visa applications, Entry Requirements, Thailand Visa Information, visa for Thailand, foreign visa & immigration help & much more. We publish the only Thai Online Visa Updates every month & have our own Thai law partnership. [ Thai Online Visa Updates ] every month. Subscribe to the only Thai Business, Company info, immigration changes & FREE law help ------ a must if you are living in Thailand & well worth it.




Americans with a company can set up a treaty under the American-Thai Treaty of Amity. The origins came about allowing both Thais and Americans to have reciprocal same company basis in each other's country. Thus came about the Treaty of Amity and Economic Relations between the United States of America and the Kingdom of Thailand - or Treaty of Amity -  May 29, 1968.

The Treaty allows American companies to maintain a majority shareholding or own its company 100%, branch office or representative office located in Thailand. They may engage in any business on the same basis as Thai companies in the USA, and are exempt from restrictions imposed by the Alien Business Law of 1972. Restrictions on American investment still exist though- namely:

1 Land ownership; land ownership is the same as for ordinary company?

2 Cannot conduct inland communications;

3 Not allowed to conduct inland transportation and communication industries:

4 Not allowed to engage in fiduciary functions;

5 No Banking involving depository functions;

6 No domestic trade in indigenous agricultural products;

7 No exploiting land or other natural resources

Application for certification of a Treaty company is conducted with or after establishing a Thai company. It normally takes less than one week for certification and can take 1-3 months to complete. Please always use a Thai lawyer when applying.

Contacts:U.S. Commercial Service Department of Commercial Registration. Diethelm Tower A, 3rd Floor, Suite 304 Ministry of Commerce. 93/1 Wireless Road Maha Rat Road. Bangkok, 10330, Thailand Bangkok 10200. Tel: (662) 205-5090 Tel: (662) 222-9851, 222-9889 Fax: (662) 255-2915 Fax: (662) 225-8493 e-mail:




To Register for the Treaty of Amity:

1.We take these documents to the  U.S. Commercial Service on Wireless Road. Obtain forms from the Department of Registration ----Thai Ministry of Commerce. Type of Organization: Sole Proprietorship .  Partnership, Branch office, Joint Venture, or Limited Company Notarized copy of owner’s passport or birth certificate to prove U.S. citizenship( get from the US Embassy) you need: Articles of Incorporation  ;  Bylaws of the Company ;  An affidavit from the Manager or Corporate Officer, stating the following: Name of the Company, registration number, and date of registration. Address of registered office; Jurisdiction under which the corporation is registered. Name, address, age , nationality and race of each director, number of shares held by each, and identify the director's with the power to bind the company. Authorized capital of the Company, number of shares and par value of each and amount of paid up capital. Total number of shareholders, nationalities, and number of shares owned or held by them. Certificate regarding the company   For an applying US company wishing to invest directly in a Thai company  to obtain a majority of the Thai company’s shares, the applying company must show notarized proof that majority of owners and directors of both the applying company and the company to be incorporated are (or will be) US citizens either by birth or naturalization.

2. Certification by Commercial Service- Once received the US & FCS office will certify to the Thai Department of Commercial Registration in the Ministry of Commerce that the applying business organization is an American owned and managed company and therefore entitled to the provisions of the Treaty.

3. Application to Ministry of Commerce - After certification by the CS , original copies of all the above-mentioned required documents, along with a completed application form must be given to the Thai Department of Commercial Registration in the Ministry of Commerce in order to fully register under the Treaty.

[ What is required ] & yes we can apply for you.

Please note to have an Amity Treaty company you must first have a Thai Company. You still need a work permit and must employ 4 Thais for every work permit. The application must be applied for in Bangkok and we can help [ Amity Help ]




Promote your business on our site [ Home ] [ Website ] [ List your company in Asia Exports ] [ More about Chiangmai Trader News ] [ Non immigrant Visas ] [Lawyer costs & services ] [ Visas ] [ Work Permits ] [ Companies ] [ Limited Partnerships ] [ Tourist visas ] [ Residency Visa] [ 1 year visa ] [ Thai license ]  [ Company tax ] [ Income tax ] [ Company VAT ] [ Read expats Newsboard ]  [ Chiangmai ] [  Condos & rentals ] [ Leasing land ] [ Thai products ] [ Arriving Bangkok ] [ see online ads ] [Back to exporters list ] [ Chiangmai ] [ Fishing  ]   [ Clothing ] [ Aircraft ownership ]   [ Oil Paintings ]  [ Wood doors ] [ Motorcycle  exports ] [ Spare wheel covers ] [ Canned food products ] [ Renting or Buying Real Estate ][ Sandstone ] [ Ice Boxes & Eskies ] [ Bike T shirts ] [ Jeans & designer wear ] [ Designer jeans ] I Toolboxes  I Russian helicopter sales I Wheelie bins I Portable homes/offices ] [ Genuine home furniture maker ] [ Heavy Machinery agents ] [ FTC Plastics Company ] [ Shop & showroom fittings ] [ China minibikes & off roaders ] [ Oil Paintings & reproductions ] [ Funeral rotomolded caskets ] [ [ Belts made in Thailand ] [ Business shirts ] [ Thai cushionsPVC windows & doors ] [ Digital keyless door locks ] [ Flipflops ] [ Parquet flooring ] [ Baby and children clothes ] [ Rubber keyrings ] [ T shirts / Polo shirts ] [ Exporting cars & pickups ] [ Tank tops ] [ Lacquerware pictures and frames ] [ Jockey shorts & long legs ] [ Stainless Portable outdoor bars ] [ Rubber keyrings ] [ Silk toiletry/comestic bags ] [ Army Camo embroidery trousers ] Denim ladies skirts I Rock Eagle T shirts i Mobile tel Battery chargers I Deep sea fishing I Bang Saen fishing I Containers for sale I Container offices I Ex works used cars I

EXPORTS IMPORTS & SHIPPING [ SHIPPING FORM ] [ Shipping Info ] [ Shipping & Freight ] [ Arriving Bangkok ]  [ Importing to Thailand ] [ Importing Cars & Vehicles to Thailand ] [ Freight forwarding ] [ Container cost ]  [ Sea freight ] [ Air freight ] [ Airlines in Thailand ] [Back to exporters list ] [ Container cost ] [ Shipping to USA ] [ Shipping Personal items ] [ Shipping Cars ] [ Shipping Agent ] [ Buddha images & Food  ] [ Tariffs ] [ Letter of credit ] [ Fine Arts license ]  [ SHIPPING FORM ]






[ Outsourcing Products in China & Thailand ]        

          Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.           



Please email :

N.B. Complete law services via our NEW Thai Lawyer partner . (re: Alien Business Law: NEC Announcement 281 Cat A prohibited to foreigners). However under the terms of our  Company License Asia Trading Post (Co Ltd)  provide : 1. Cat 34 lawyer services  &2.  Cat 35.consultancy services.

 COPYRIGHT: No parts or parts of this website may be copied, printed or circulated for publication in any form or part of without the express written permission of Asia Trading Post Co Ltd. Please also note all Thailand affected pages which include eg. law, immigration, visas can not be used unless  written permission is obtained from both 29 Tanin Co Ltd--Law Office & also Asia Trading Post Co Ltd by way of contract.  All infringements will be an infringement of privacy and our company will act accordingly. See FAQs